Monday 19 September 2011

Best Selena Gomez Celebrates Birthday Without Bieber

Selena Gomez Celebrates Birthday Without Bieber

July 22 next, Selena Gomez will celebrate its 19th anniversary year. Selena Gomez claimed not to have plans to hold a birthday party. But, certainly, will not accompany Justin on his birthday.

Gomez complained about his repeated tahunn will seem boring. Because, on the day of birth, Bieber it will be in Atlanta. He will not celebrate that happy day with her ??lover.

"I think he'll be in Atlanta. No problem, I will work," Gomez said as quoted by Femalefirst, Wednesday, July 20, 2011.

Gomez said that on his birthday later he also will not hold lavish parties. Instead he will be busy with preparatory work for the training tour around the United States music.

"I think my mom is planning something. I do not ask. Maybe dinner together. Quite boring," he complained.

However, Gomez admitted he would stay excited. He will work hard in order to concerts run smoothly and satisfy fans.

"I'll dance for the first time. I'll have fun. It will be a different show," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment