Sunday 18 September 2011

Best Ashley Cole make love with a stewardess?

Ashley Cole make love with a stewardess?


Footballer Ashley Cole, Cheryl Cole's ex-husband allegedly slept with a flight attendant while on holiday in Los Angeles. In fact, Ashley reportedly was trying to ask Cheryl reconciliation.

Citing femalefirst, Sunday (17 / 7) that reported Ashley had assured Cheryl, Girls Aloud star to be his wife again after being caught having an affair with several women during a four-year marriage declared to have a relationship 'bed' with a beautiful flight attendant, Kerry Meades in Los Angeles on June 2011.Itu just a few days before Ashley returned to England to meet Cheryl at a birthday party the 28th.

Kerry stated slept with Ashley when he first met in 2004 and twice when he was in Los Angeles. Last met, Ashley showed no signs of wanting to reconcile with Cheryl.

Kerry told the Sunday Mirror newspaper said, "All the time I was with him. Ashley's acting like a single man when asked for a contact. I know I've thrown away and it makes me feel used and dirty. I like a piece of meat."

"I do not think Ashley know how to be faithful to one woman. I am confident that Ashley will never change. I think he was serious about me and I definitely have feelings for him," he explained.

"Now I see Ashley back with Cheryl. I do not want to be his girlfriend. I do not believe Ashley. I feel sorry for Cheryl. I'll leave Ashley now before its too late."

No comments:

Post a Comment