Tuesday 13 September 2011

Best Amanda Seyfried New Movies

Amanda Seyfried New Movies


Amanda Seyfried (25) are negotiating to star in the movie Now You See Me. Movie Stars Red Riding Hood is negotiating with Summit Entertainment for a major role.

The plan, Seyfried will act as a technical expert who is taken into account. He would be acting with the actors of The Kids Are All Right, Mark Ruffalo.

About her appearance, the actress who often enter this world sexy women list said, in fact he is a figure that is not confident. "I was the little ex-model, but it's not really helping me.

I do not consider myself as a model because I was no longer a model. I used the odd-looking little boy. Chubby cheeks, "says Seyfried.

At adolescence, girls born in Pennsylvania, United States, until reluctantly looked at her face in the mirror because it was ugly. "I was a young girl who was comfortable with myself and did not feel beautiful," Seyfried said.

In the near future, the movie starring Seyfried will soon release. In the movie including Time, where he was paired with a singer who is now more often playing movies, Justin Timberlake, and Justin Zackham's "The Big Wedding" with Robert De Niro.

No comments:

Post a Comment