Saturday 27 August 2011

Summer Street Fashion 2011

Update: I posted the recently revealed models from the Jovovich-Hawk for Target Go international. You can find the pictures right after the text. Enjoy! I�ve always been a fan of classic navy and bohemian dresses in summertime. The much awaited Jovovich-Hawk Collection for Target is all about bohemian chic, it seems. The Collection is supposed to hit the stores debut march. It�s all bohemian chic as these scans recently spread on the internet announce it. I was afraid it�s gonna be something pulled out of the 5th element or the Resident Evil-Milla Jovovich but I was completely wrong! It looks far better than Mango by the Cruz Sisters.
Let�s hope the rest of the collection it�s at least as good-looking as these images here.



Summer Street FashionCall me precious, but these pictures really don�t get to me! They�re not bad, in a street fashion way, but ordinary nevertheless. I�m fond of the printed dress resembling the blouse shown in the first picture-glimpse of the collection, the white dress with flowers but further on I say it�s a nice collection, just nice. (oh, and in case you were wondering, the boots come from Steve Madden)




No comments:

Post a Comment